“But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Shabbath: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” MATTITHYAHU (MATTHEW) 24:20-22 את Cepher Publishing Group.
Although the Head of the month or Rosh Qodesh is not called a Shabbath, it serves a similar purpose. It is the beginning day that Ya’oh’s children are called to appear before him, to honor him by respecting and obeying his Thorah, giving him Exclusive Devotion and Worshiping Him Only!
“THUS says ADONAI YAHUAH; The gate of the inner court that looks toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the Shabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the New Moon it shall be opened. And the prince shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate without, and shall stand by the post of the gate, and the priests shall prepare את eth-his burnt offering and את eth-his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate: then he shall go forth; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening. Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before YAHUAH in the Shabbathoth and in the New Moons. And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto YAHUAH in the Shabbath shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish. And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and a hin of oil to an ephah. And in the day of the New Moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.” YECHEZQ’EL (EZEKIEL) 46:1-6 את Cepher Publishing Group
The maximum days of the 3rd month brought in the 4th month after sunset on June 22, 2020. This picture above, along with two eye witnesses from our residential area, verified and have confirmed this @ 8:49 pm. EST.
This commandment is in the original 10 commandments Ya’oh gave us to observe! He did not rescind his Laws.
“Remember את eth-the day of the Shabbath, to keep it holy. Six days shall you labour, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the Shabbath of YAHUAH ELOHAYKA: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: For in six days YAHUAH made את eth-the heavens and את eth-the earth, את eth-the sea, and את eth-all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHUAH blessed את eth-the day of Shabbath, and hallowed it.” SHEMOTH (EXODUS) 20:8-11 את Cepher Publishing Group.
‘‘And YAHUAH spoke unto Mosheh, saying, Speak also unto the children of Yashar’el, saying, Truly את eth-my Shabbathoth ye shall guard: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YAHUAH MEQODDISHKEM. Ye shall guard את eth-the Shabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: everyone that defiles it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever does any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the Shabbath of rest, holy to YAHUAH: whosoever does any work in the Shabbath, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Yashar’el shall guard את eth-the Shabbath, to do את eth-the Shabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Yashar’el forever: for in six days YAHUAH made את eth-the heavens and את eth-the earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.And he gave unto Mosheh, when he had made an end of communing with him upon Mount Ciynai, two sapphires of testimony, sapphire stones, written with the finger of ELOHIYM.” SHEMOTH (EXODUS) 31:12-18 את Cepher Publishing Group
This brings us to the seed of Abra(ha)m, Abba Ya’oh created all who exists! He knows each seed or offspring and no one is hidden from him! When you pray, don’t you think he knows who you are? Don’t you expect him to answer your prayers?
- The true nation of Ya’ohsharal has been here all along. We have had to endure the affects or impacts, as well as, the effects, of Slavery twice in our history. In-view of Ya’oh’s Thorah, and the fact that these are perpetual Laws, he has the absolute right to instruct us when we should come before him, to Worship Him on his sanctified, Holy Days!
- Most important also to consider is that The seed of Abra(ha)m, can be acquired from one drop of blood, lets say that it was obtained by violating YA’OH’s commandments on the use of blood and taking it in by blood transfusions, this can actually make you his Seed!
- And reflect upon the effects that Slavery had on those whose families were created by the slaveowners making offspring, which now contain the seed of Abraham! This should be able to be traced back as descendents of Shem!
- Ya’oh has indeed obtained the results he wanted because we all are blessed, that is mixed, and can very well be in every part of the Earth! Abba Ya’oh never lies!
- Your DNA can now be tested and confirmed!
- The land in which our ancestors fled to after Roman persecution is what brought them/us back into Africa, (Egypt is on the) continent of Africa, which is where we, as the nation of Ya’ohsharal, had to resettle after our first enslavement, and after our ouster of the promised land! This time throughout the continent of Africa! Some of your ancestors may very well have settled in the region of Yaori| Yauri, not Jewry.
- The time our forefather’s spent in Matsrayam|Egypt according to Scripture was about 430 years. It doesn’t mean they were slaves all of that time. Just like now, it has been about 400 years that our families had to endure affliction.
“And ELOHIYM spoke on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and intreat them evil four hundred years.” MA’ASIYM (ACTS) 7:6 את Cepher Publishing Group.
“And 𐤀𐤄𐤋𐤀|Eloah|Ala’aym spoke saying, That his zera should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and mistreat them with evil four hundred years. And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said Ya’oh|𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄: and after that shall they come out, and serve Me in this place.” MAASEH SHLICHIM – (Acts) 7:6 &7. Quotation is from Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition – Large Print Edition with Scroll of Jasher. Remember how Yoseph and our forefather’s arrived in Egypt?
- Please examine the research that Ya’ohdah Ban Dor has done. We have a link to his webpage in the article pertaining to the True Name of Our Creator.
It may serve us well to examine the treatment of the Apostle Paul | Shaul | Pa’al and Silas|Ciyla recorded in the 16th Chapter of the Book of Acts:
“And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them. And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging את eth-the jailor to keep them safely: Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. And at midnight Pa’al and Ciyla prayed, and sang praises unto YAHUAH: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone’s bands were loosed. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. MA’ASIYM (ACTS) 16:22-27 את Cepher Publishing Group.
Think about this, who’s days will you be using to worship on if you are to make it to and into the kingdom?
“And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Rabbi, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why do you call me good? there is none good but one, that is, YAHUAH: but if you will enter into life, guard את eth-the commandments.” MATTITHYAHU (MATTHEW) 19:16-17 את Cepher Publishing Group.““But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said YAHUSHA unto his Talmidiym, Amein I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the Kingdom of YAHUAH. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of YAHUAH.” MATTITHYAHU (MATTHEW) 19:22-24 את Cepher Publishing Group.
As it is with the case the Thorah that deals with Idolatry, so it is with His schedule that is based on the arrival of the Rosh Qodesh | New Moon |his New Month! It’s your choice, you can either continue to use the man-made calendar, the Gregorian calendar that can cause you to violate the Shabbath, or you can use His calendar, based on the positions of the Moon, by observing its arrival each month. And giving Abba Ya’oh Exclusive Devotion!
- He knows those who belongs to him. Don’t think he’s not watching to see if you are worthy to enter in to the kingdom in the hands of his only begotten Son Ya’ohshai.
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of A’dam in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of A’dam coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a shofar, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” MATTITHYAHU (MATTHEW) 24:29-31 את Cepher Publishing Group.
“So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Amein I say unto you, This nation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noach were, so shall also the coming of the Son of A’dam be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noach entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of A’dam be.”…”Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of A’dam comes.“ MATTITHYAHU (MATTHEW) 24:33-39, 44 את Cepher Publishing Group.
- Even though the languages have changed through the passage of time, Our forefather Abra(ha)m’s linage can be traced back to Adam, by reading the genealogies documented and preserved for us in the Scriptures, Everyone, I repeat, everyone, owes their existence due to the fact that we are all from Adam’s seed or offspring!
The true language of Creation is Hebrew, Ghabaray Hebrew! The nation and children of Ya’oh are known as the Hebrews!
- The letter”J”, had not been invented during the time the Bible was written down. Even down to this very day, there are no “J’s” in our original, as well as, current Hebrew or, for that matter Greek languages!
- It is impossible, therefore for anyone to worship their Creator Abba Ya’oh correctly if they worship someone whose name is Jehovah and think his son’s name is Jesus. Please read the articles on this website that explains the letter “J”. May Abba Ya’oh bless the wisdom he gives you and the compassion and love for each other.
If you truly love yourself, why not try to Love Abba Ya’oh by obeying all of his Commandments, none of which has been repealed, only perfected by the Blood of Our True Savior whose name is Ya’ohshai, not Jesus, part of this false name in Hebrew actually means Horse!