“Three times in the year all your males shall appear before ADONAI YAHUAH. SHEMOTH (EXODUS) 23:17 את Cepher Publishing Group
Just as a reminder, Our Heavenly Father Ya’oh’s New Year | Rosh Hashanah begins this week. Reports from Yisrael | Ya’ohsharal showed the barley harvest last month was Abib, which is reaching the state of green ears. Look for the New Moon after sunset Wednesday for the month of Abib to arrive.
The New Moon & New Year came in March 25th @ 8:21pm EST. Here is a picture of the Rosh Hashanah | Rosh Qodesh as seen in our residential area.
“Three times in a year shall all your males את eth-appear before YAHUAH ELOHAYKA in the place which he shall choose; in the Feast of Matstsah, and in the Feast of Shavu’oth, and in the Feast of Cukkoth: and they shall not appear before YAHUAH empty: Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of YAHUAH ELOHAYKA which he has given you. Judges and officers shall you make you in all your gates, which YAHUAH ELOHAYKA gives you, throughout your tribes: and they shall judge את eth-the people with just judgment.” Dabaraym | DEVARIYM (DEUTERONOMY) 16:16-18 את Cepher Publishing Group.
“Even after a certain rate every day, offering according to the commandment of Mosheh, on the Shabbathoth, and on the New Moons, and on the solemn feasts, three times in the year, even in the Feast of Matstsah, and in the Feast of Shavu’oth, and in the Feast of Cukkoth.” DIVREI HAYAMIYM SHENIY (2 CHRONICLES) 8:13 את Cepher Publishing Group.
“Six days you shall do your work, and on the seventh day you shall rest: that your ox and your ass may rest, and the son of your handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed. And in all things that I have said unto you be guarded: and make no mention of the name of other elohiym, neither let it be heard out of your mouth. SHEMOTH (EXODUS) 23:12-13 את Cepher Publishing Group
“Behold, I send an Angel before you, to guard you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if you shall indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be את eth-an enemy unto your enemies, and את eth-an adversary unto your adversaries. For my Angel shall go before you, and bring you in unto the Emoriym, and the Chittiym, and the Perizziym, and the Kena`aniym, and the Chivviym, and the Yevuciym: and I will cut them off. You shall not bow down to their elohiym, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but you shall utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. And ye shall serve את eth YAHUAH ELOHAYKEM, and he shall bless את eth-your bread, and את eth-your water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of you.” SHEMOTH (EXODUS) 23:20-25 את Cepher Publishing Group.
“These are the feasts of YAHUAH, even holy assemblies, which ye shall proclaim in their appointed times. In the fourteenth day of the first month at evening is YAHUAH’S Pecach. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Matstsah unto YAHUAH: seven days ye must eat matstsah.” VAYIQRA (LEVITICUS) 23:4-6 את Cepher Publishing Group.
- *Ya’oh’s Pesach is also known as Ya’ohshai’s Memorial Day. Abib 14th begins Tuesday, April 7th @ sunset until sunset April 8th, 2020.
- * Chag Matstsah – Abib 15th begins Wednesday, April 8th @ sunset until sunset April 9th.
- Abib 17th begins Friday, April 10th @ sunset until sunset April 11th. * Ya’ohshai’s true Resurrection Day! (3rd day from Abib 14th. a/k/a Preparation Day!) * Notice, this is from“Friday night at sunset, through Saturday night at sunset. It is not Resurrection Sunday!
- The Second month of the year arrived after sunset April 24, 2020. We didn’t see it the previous day and today it rained constantly. The maximum number of days dictates that the New Moon | Rosh Qodesh arrived so we must give Abba Ya’oh his day of Worship and Exclusive Devotion. May Abba Ya’oh bless you and all who obey him.
- The Third New Moon of the year arrived after sunset May 23, 2020. It rained again with rain clouds interfering with our view. Numerous sightings across the country confirmed Abba Ya’oh’s Day of Worship arrived. Please remember, The Feast of Weeks, a/k/a, Pentecost will be observed as follows:
- May 28th at sunset should be the start of the Feast of Shabu’oth, also known as The Feast of Weeks by the Nation of Ya’ohsharal’s Hebrew language. There have been the required 7 full weeks plus the day after. In the Greek language, it is known as The Day of Pentecost. This refers to it being the 50th day of the Omer Count from Abib 16th.